- Develop a marketing plan for clients designed to attract and address the needs of buyers
- Gather client information concerning their desired features in a home, financial ability, home types and neighbourhoods of interest
- Identify properties for sale through the multiple listing service and present them to clients
- Pre-screen and qualify all potential buyers before allowing them onto a client’s property
- Assist clients as they explore their financial options
- Present all offers to clients
- Preside over negotiations and advise clients on suitable courses of action Show initiative, right mind set, focus, etc.
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant
- In-depth knowledge of statistical analysis
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Ability to gather and interpret data
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
- The sales consultant is also required to prepare a report for the daily/weekly/monthly basis of prospected buyer’s/client’s and collected additional listing/leads as required by the management.